Ferroresonant transformers are laminated transformers designed so the core reaches a point of magnetic saturation. Ferroresonant transformer is used to provide voltage sag mitigation, voltage regulation, common mode and differential mode attenuation of power system noise, transient voltage attenuation.
Tai Chang can design and manufacture ferroresonant transformers to meet nearly any requirement. For more information about how we can provide your transformer needs, please feel free to contact us via inquiry form.
Ferroresonant Transformers Features
- High magnetic conductive steel core.
- With isolation function.
- Excellent resistance to static thunder, noise, high pressure impulse.
Ferroresonant Transformers Specification
- Phase number, cycle rate, capacity (KVA), frequency, rated voltage, input voltage, output voltage, noise value (dB), winding insulation level, source voltage effect, load effect, excitation, impedance and other related technical parameters, as well as standard accessories, selection of accessories, warranty and other information, please feel free to contact us via inquiry form.
Why Tai Chang?
- More than 45 years in the market.
- Passed By ISO 9001, CE and UL Recognized, ISO/IEC17027 TAF Testing Laboratory Certificated.
- The specification of manufacturing and processing can be customized according to customer's demands.
- Fast delivery, quality assurance, service-oriented.
If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us via inquiry form.